Warehouse Pharmacy Technicians
A Warehouse Technician is a front-line worker in a distribution center or warehouse facility. He carries out a wide array of tasks relative to the process of receiving, storing and shipping goods.
Warehouse Worker job summary. Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs. previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to; Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486. All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- San Antonio, TX
- Austin , TX
- Livonia, MI
- Fernandina Beach, FL
- Oak Park, IL
- Dallas , TX
- Mountain View, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Randallstown, MD