Travel Pharmacy Tech - Willits, CA
Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected California health system. Join our growing pharmacy team and enjoy great benefits.
The Pharmacy Tech will assist pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications.
Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required job qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech if required by state.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital or retail setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to start ASAP
- Full-time schedule requirement.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications.
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Florham Park, NJ
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Laurel, MD
- Tempe, AZ
- Appleton , WI
- Quincy, CA
- Herlong, CA
- Herlong, CA