Travel Pharmacist - Northeast Arizona
RPH on the Go is currently interviewing Pharmacists available to travel for an outpatient pharmacy in Arizona. This is a contract position, if you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date resume below, or for immediate consideration send an updated resume to [email protected].
- Full time
- First shift
- Directs, manages and supervises daily administrative operations to ensure highest quality service response and delivery consistent with established professional, regulatory and governmental standards
- Proactively assesses program, service and functional effectiveness; makes regular and consistent effort to develop and facilitate continuous process improvement.
- Prepares monthly progress/operational report; identifies areas of improvement, concern and recommended
- Participates in a variety of department and hospital educational programs to maintain current skill and competency levels; identifies and discusses performance or training needs with Supervisor
- Must be available for travel in the state of Arizona
- BLS Certification
Weekly pay plus benefits!
For immediate job consideration please email an updated resume to Chris Williamson: [email protected] or call directly 813-749-5197
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Olympia, WA
- Huntington, WV
- Cheektowga, NY
- Powell, WY
- Claremont , NH
- Anchorage, AK
- Sonoma, CA
- Lumberton , TX
- Lexington, KY