Travel Opening for Pharmacy Technician Job in Manhattan NY
Hiring experienced vaccine pharmacy technician to work 8-week contract as Soliant employee for NYP Columbia Univ Med Center. Must have 2-3 years hospital experience, inpatient hospital experience. Assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and in accordance with state pharmacy regulations.
- Must have 1-3 years current or within last 6 months Hospital experience
- Active/Clear State licensure and PTCB
- Must have strong IV admixture exp.
- Must have Full Time availability to work 8-week contract
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a plus
- Maintain confidentiality on patient healthcare information
Schedule: Variable Shifts / Variable Weekends / Full Time Hours
Setting: Hospital, Healthcare
Employment Type: Contract, Travel
Soliant is working hand in hand with hospital administration to bring the most qualified candidates to this interview process. Candidates will work as a full time W2 employee of Soliant for the length of the contract period. Travel openings paid with tax-free stipends for qualified candidates.
For more information, contact: Eric Perry at 281-668-0677 or Eric.Perry@soliant.com.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Morrisville, NC
- Jacksonville, FL
- Oak Park , IL
- Lochearn, MD
- Milford Mills, MD
- North Hills, PA
- Nashville, TN
- Rocklin, CA
- Columbia, MD