Travel Clinical Pharmacy Manager - AZ
Soliant Health is seeking a Clinical Pharmacy Manager to work in a hospital setting. To qualify for this role, you must have 5 years of working and 2 years of management experience. Licensure in AZ must also be active and clear. Apply today by sending your resume to Soo.Lee@soliant.com.
1. Directs, manages and supervises daily administrative operations to ensure highest quality service response and delivery consistent with established professional, regulatory and governmental standards
2. Develops operational and financial outcome measures, related tracking and monitoring systems and a mechanism to integrate efforts into organization-wide Quality Improvement systems
3. Directs, implements and evaluates development of departmental, functional and/or service related policies and procedures
4. Proactively assesses program, service and functional effectiveness; makes regular and consistent effort to develop and facilitate continuous process improvement.
5. Develops and supervises staff through provision of timely feedback and use of appropriate Human Resource policies and tools to facilitate and ensure the ability of staff to achieve highest level of professional growth and desired performance standards
6. Plans, directs, implements and evaluates computer-based information and dispensing system to ensure ongoing efficiency and accuracy of data capture
7. Develops, manages and supervises purchasing and inventory management functions to ensure cost effective inventory management while providing timely availability to appropriate pharmaceuticals and related products
8. Facilitates the professional growth of staff by accurately assessing learning needs, styles and barriers to learning; coordinates learning opportunities.
9. Prepares monthly progress/operational report; identifies areas of improvement, concern and recommended
10. Participates in departmental orientation, on the job training and quality assurance programs/initiatives
11. Participates in a variety of department and hospital educational programs to maintain current skill and competency levels; identifies and discusses performance or training needs with Supervisor
12. Performs other as requested
• Five years professional experience with two years of management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy; PharmD preferred including 1 year residency
• Current and valid state Pharmacy license, required
• BLS certification within 30 days of hire
Schedule: Full Time, 40 Hours/Week, 5/8's
Start Date: ASAP!
*Soliant offers travel stipends which includes lodging, meals, mileage, and more! We also offer benefits and competitive pay. Apply today by sending your resume to Soo.Lee@soliant.com with 3 professional references.
Soo Lee, Account Executive (Pharmacy)
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Stockton, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Eureka, CA
- Columbus, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Aberdeen, MD
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuba City, AZ