Specialty Pharmacy Technician - Seattle, Washington
RPH on the Go is currently interviewing pharmacy technicians for a pharmacy in Seattle, Washington. This is a temp to perm position, if you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date resume below, or for immediate consideration send an updated resume to [email protected].
- Full time
- First shift
- Pull/pick medications from shelving and other medication storage areas.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely and prioritized manner.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications; label and stock as needed during low volume periods.
- Current and clear Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Washington
- 6+ months experience working in a pharmacy
- Retail or long-term care experience preferred
Weekly pay plus benefits!
For immediate job consideration please email an updated resume to Chris Williamson: [email protected] or call directly 813-749-5197
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Fort Pech, MT
- Antioch, SC
- Bucksville, SC
- Hope Mills , NC
- Vancouver, WA
- Akron, OH
Call Center- Mail Order- Pharmacy Tech- CA License- 1+Years of Experience (Retail Experience is OkayFremont, CA
- Hayward, CA