PRN Need: Experienced Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Greenville, SC
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that has a passion to make lives better. Are you an inpatient pharmacy technician with at least 2-3 years’ experience in the hospital setting and holding a good standing South Carolina pharmacy license? Look no further, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PTCB (Preferred)
- Recent inpatient experience 23 Years
- South Carolina Technician License
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- King of Prussia , PA
- Pleasant Ridge, MI
- Franklin Park, IL
- San Antonio, TX
- Jefferson, LA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- St Joseph, MI