Pharmacy Technician Job - Kearney, NE
Soliant is seeking a Travel Pharmacy Technician for a respected medical fecality near Kearney, NE.
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech if required by state.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications.
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Newnan, GA
- Newnan, GA
- Raleigh, NC
- Navassa, NC
- Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Bozeman, MT
- Coopersville, MI