Pharmacy Tech Hospital - La Jolla, CA
Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected medical facility La Jolla.
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) is a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech if required by state.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital or retail setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to start ASAP
- Open to working full-time 40 hours per week.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Expediated Covid Vaccine
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today! Ask about all of our travel pharmacy tech jobs!
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Gretna, LA
- Madera, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Sidney, MT
- Glendive, MT
- Wolf Point, MT
- Wausau, WI