Pharmacy Services Manager - Waimea, HI
RPh on the Go is looking for a Pharmacy Services Manager in the beautiful state of Hawaii where the sun does not stop and the scenery stays immaculate. This role is a contract position.
- Manages and supervises the day-to-day administration, management, coordination and integration of services, programs, and activities of the Pharmacy Department.
- Ensures operations and functions are in compliance with regulatory requirements and the policies and procedures of Queen’s North Hawaii Community Hospital (QNHCH).
- Collaborates and coordinates functions, services and operations to ensure alignment with the strategic goals and objectives of QNHCH.
- Current Hawaii State license as a Pharmacist or valid State Pharmacy License from another State.
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred.
- Three years of clinical hospital pharmacist experience required.
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience.???????
For inquires about this position or any others at RPh on the Go, email Mike Skolik your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 779-6157. Visit our website for more information and to learn about us at rphonthego.com. Let an industry leading organization take care of you at the utmost standard.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Sacramento, CA
- Honolulu , HI
- Eureka, CA
- Crystal City , TX
- San Diego, CA
- Honolulu, HI
- chicago, IL
- Modesto, CA
- Plantation, FL