Pharmacy Manager - Kansas City, KS
Soliant has partnered with a health care leader in Kansas! If you're seeking a full-time permanent opportunity which offers great growth potential this job is for you!
Job Details: Pharmacy Manager
Schedule: Full time - 36 hours/week or greater
Duration: Direct Hire - Permanent
- The Pharmacy Manager of Clinical Services facilitates the development, implementations, and maintenance of systems that promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, cost-effective drug therapies, and ensures pharmacist competency and performance in the clinical realm.
- The Pharmacy Manager of Clinical Services assumes a lead role for the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee (P&T), working closely with the Administrative Director of pharmacy and other pharmacy leaders to identify cost savings and quality improvement opportunities through multiple strategies including but not limited to on going formulary review, P&P updates and adherence to medication contracting compliance through MSS and other.
- The Pharmacy Manager of Clinical Services also oversees all aspects of the pharmacy residency and student programs.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in Kansas
- At minimum of seven (7) years of health system pharmacy experience, three (3) years of which are in a leadership role.
- Expert knowledge of the pharmacy practice model initiatives and the current field standards in pharmacy structure and management.
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Eureka, CA
- Aberdeen, MD
- Bakersfield, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Ridgecrest, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Boise, ID
- Modesto, CA
- San Diego, CA