IV Long Term Care Pharmacy Technician - CT
Soliant is seeking an IV Pharmacy Tech for a respected health system in Connecticut. Join our growing pharmacy tech team today and enjoy great benefits. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech if required by state.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Evening: 2:30p-11p weekdays (rotating weekends 9a-5:30p or 10:30a-7p)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Brooklyn, PA
- Arlington, VA
- pearl, MS
- Hudson, OH
- Glendale, AZ
- Danville, IN
- Columbus , OH
- Englewood, CO
- Sacramento , CA