Inpatient Hospital Pharmacist Job Opening in New York
Soliant is working hand in hand with prominent healthcare organizations to deliver COVID-19 vaccinations and bring staff support to overwhelmed facilities. Working with hospital administration Soliant is tasked with bringing the most qualified candidates to the interview process.
What We are Looking For:
This position will be ideal for someone with 1-3 plus year’s recent or current Inpatient hospital experience. Will take New Grads with strong APPE rotations. Duties will include but not limited to Order verification, consulting with physicians/nurses, pharmacokinetics, etc. Must have full time availability to bring staff support and contribute to the success of the pharmacy.
- Preferred PharmD license, Preferred PGY-1
- Must have minimum 1-3 years recent hospital care experience
- Must be IV certified with Compounding, admixture experience
- Must have EPIC experience
- Must have New York state license in hand, active/clear.
- Full Time availability, and ability to travel
- Ability to work and be committed to hospital needs
Work Hours: Full Time / Days & Afternoon / Rotating Weekends
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Employment Type: Contract, 8-13 weeks
If you have the desired credentials and can see yourself in this environment, contact:
Eric Perry 281-668-0677 or email resume to Eric.Perry@Soliant.com.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Lafayette, IN
- Brookfield, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Fargo, ND
- Bakersfield, CA
- Englewood, CO
- New York, NY
- District of Columbia, DC
- Philadelphia, PA