Hospital Travel Pharmacy Technician - Klamath Falls, OR
Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected health system in Oregon.
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech if required by state.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Referral bonuses
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
561-712-5572 - Text
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Northfield, MN
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Olathe, KS
- Phoenix, AZ
- yward, CA
- Coral Spring , FL
- St. Joseph, MI
- Deerfield Beach, FL