Home Infusion Pharmacy Technician Travel Job in Boston MA
Now hiring full time Compounding Pharmacy Technicians for home infusion setting. Must have 1-3 years’ experience. Must have active/clear state licensure. Must have full time availability to work the shift schedule of the facility.
- Must have Full Time availability to work and travel
- 1-3 years recent/current experience
- Active/Clear State licensure
- IV admixture compounding experience, chemo a plus
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a plus
- Maintain confidentiality on patient healthcare information
Work Hours: Full Time / Days & Evening Shifts Available
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Employment Type: Contract, Temp-to-Hire
Soliant is working with administration to bring the most qualified candidates to this interview process. Candidates will work as a full time W2 employee of Soliant for the length of the contract period. Travel openings paid with tax-free stipends for qualified candidates.
For more information, contact: Eric Perry at 281-668-0677 or Eric.Perry@soliant.com.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- King of Prussia , PA
- Pleasant Ridge, MI
- Franklin Park, IL
- San Antonio, TX
- Jefferson, LA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- St Joseph, MI