Hiring Travel Oncology Pharmacist in California for 6 month Contract
We are hiring an experienced Oncology Pharmacist to work and travel in Central to Northern California to support a 700-bed facility. This is a Level 1 trauma center, renowned burn unit.
- 4+ years clinical experience (hospital/acute care oncology pharmacist)
- 1+ years specific oncology inpatient/clinical experience
- Graduate from a college of Pharmacy, PharmD preferred
- Preferred PGY1 or PGY2, BCOP a plus
- Must have active and clear state Pharmacy licensure
- Must have full time availability to work 6 month contract
Who We’re Looking For:
Position requires strong inpatient hospital and oncology experience, ability to work a 6-month contract positions working 40hrs per week. Preferred PGY-1 w/oncology or PGY-2 in Oncology. Must have an active/clear CA state licensure.
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare, Oncology
Employment Type: Contract, Travel
The established healthcare organization offers a beautiful facility and top-notch colleagues. Soliant is working hand in hand with hospital administration to bring the most qualified candidates to this interview process.
Work as a W2 Soliant employee for the length of the contract period. Candidates must qualify for tax-free travel stipends.
If you have the desired credentials and can see yourself in this environment, contact:
Eric Perry 281-668-0677 or email resume to Eric.Perry@soliant.com.
Recent Pharmacist Jobs
- San Francisco, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Beverly, MA
- Nashua, NH
- Sacramento, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Montgomery, AL
- Portland, OR
- Boston, MA