How to use our Availability Calendar
- Opening the Calendar: To begin using our availability calendar. Click the "Open Calendar" button. The calendar should appear as in the graphic below. Initial position of the calendar might vary by browser.
- Selecting Dates: To select a date you are available to work, simply place your mouse over that date on the calendar and single-click the date . Your selected dates will appear in bold black text on a white background, surrounded by a black border. You can select multiple dates by repeating the process. The dates will appear on the form once you close the calendar.
- Unselecting Dates: When wiewing the calendar, to deselect a date, simply single-click it. The highlighting should dissappear indicating date is no longer selected. If you've already closed the calendar, simply open the calendar again, and single-click on those dates you wish to unselect.
- Changing Months: You can move foward and backward through the calendar a month at a time by single-clicking the "<" and ">" buttons on either side of text where it says "Today" towards the top of the calendar.
- Changing Years: You can move foward and backward through the calendar a year at a time by single-clicking the "<<" and ">>" buttons on either side of text where it says "Today" towards the top of the calendar. Note: The calendar is set to only allow you to select dates from the current year and the following year.
- Returning to "Today": If you've navigated the calendar away from the current month and want to quickly return to view "Today", single-click the word "Today" once. A double-click of this link will select the current day by default and close the calendar.
- Closing the Calendar: To close the calendar single-click the "x" in the top right hand corner of the Calendar. Doing this should cause the large box below the "Open Calendar" to fill with a listing of the dates you've selected as being available.
- Changing Your Selection: If you've already closed the calendar after making date selections, you can change your selection by simply opening the calendar again as in Step 1. This time your selected dates should already be highlighted. You can change your selections following Steps 2 & 3 above.
Back to Top
- » Internet Explorer 5.0+ for Windows
- » Mozilla, Netscape 7.x, Mozilla FireFox (any platform)
- » Other Gecko-based browsers (any platform)
- » Konqueror 3.2+ for Linux and Apple Safari for Macintosh
- » Opera 7+ (any platform)
If you are not currently using one of these browsers, they can be downloaded from www.browsers.com.
Back to Top